Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Smith-Mundt Rev. really changed things. It enabled full tax payer funding to brainwash the American People. As we all know it was happening before that but after 2012 it went into overdrive. Have to clear the cabal run airwaves. People are hypnotized. There is a reason TV's are still dirt cheap.

Cut the cables, End the Signal.
12:56 PM - Oct 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
12 October, 10:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Growing up we could only watch TV for a couple of hours a day (also only 3 channels) we had a rule that the TV couldn't be turned on at all on Sunday. As an adult I kept the Sunday rule with my kids, at first.
Then came video games, and even I was hooked. I can see it now.
I keep hearing my mom saying "That thing will rot your brain!"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
William Filer @TahoeBilly
12 October, 07:35
NPR cultee's are going tp be loosing their minds!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
11 October, 11:59
The Phones & Tablets may be worse.

You can see people with the TV on, but completely engrossed in their phones or tablets.

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
11 October, 11:15
📺☠

Only followers of this user (Maudiemaye) can see their posts

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
11 October, 09:28
i took my cable box back to the company in 2012 when my son got dressed while watching spongebob. I notified his polo shirt was on backwards as he got into the car. he was in fifth grade. it was the last straw. i could sense we were becoming dumber. until 5 years ago i had not realized what happened with the smith mundt act.

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
11 October, 09:27

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
11 October, 09:13
🙏

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
11 October, 08:12
HAVNT HAD TV IN 20 YRS AND DEFINITELY NO MSM UNLESS I WANTED TO SEE WHAT PROPAGANDA THEY WERE PUSHING OR TO SHUT DOWN THEIR LIVE CHAT

TWINTT ... @TWINTT
11 October, 07:53
i love the point you make about cheap TVs...great call

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
11 October, 07:43
Cut cables years ago.

It freed me to relearn how grow a garden again. It’s been a ten year + process.

It helped me free my creative mind from a funk.

I am less stressed.

I started cooking again.

I no longer value the black box opinions.

I pray again.

I now spend time with my son and husband.

Every day I challenge myself to do something out of my comfort zone.

I enjoy the silent musing.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
11 October, 07:32

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
11 October, 07:44
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
was just about to share that too...

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
11 October, 07:03
When is the EBS coming ?

Jen ... @Jenfranji
11 October, 06:38
Rip the Bandaid off

William Filer @TahoeBilly
12 October, 07:36
In response Jen ... to his Publication
Get this bloodline spook off my screen.

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
11 October, 06:13
TV sign off - YouTube

Back in the day, few stations broadcasted 24 hours. This is how they would sign off.

Carey Lou @Careylou
11 October, 05:58
I haven't watched television for decades - its a bunch of lies.

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
11 October, 05:54
That makes sense. I haven't watched TV in over 35 years. Strictly radio and podcasts. I was a 30+ year friend of Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck. Since Rush's death I'm in a media blackout. Except for internet and AU.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
11 October, 05:11
Totally Agree VK, but can we do it after the EBS???😂
Please, been waiting a long time to see justice..🙏

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
11 October, 04:14

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
11 October, 04:11
In 2012 I was so brainwashed! If I could come out of it they can too.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
11 October, 03:58
Haven't watched TV in five years, with a few very minor exceptions. Also quit smoking five years ago (smoked for over 40 years)…
2017 ... a great year!

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
11 October, 03:45
I cut that cord yrs ago. I watch a movie every now and then and thats it. I hardly turn on TV anymore.

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
11 October, 03:39
Cut the cord for awhile now. Feels good and I don't miss it.

ℕada sees thru the matrix @Nada
11 October, 03:26
I turned off the news a few years ago, and totally broke away from their ability to control my mind. Now, I'll turn it on from time to time or my wife will have it on...I feel like a spy behind enemy lines. The mission impossible music plays in my mind. Might change my name to Fang Fang.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
11 October, 03:36
In response ℕada sees thru the matrix to his Publication
OMG, what a picture from that description. Fang Fang. I stopped watching tv a while back, once in a while I will watch with my grown kids, and it is idiotic and LOUD! Sometimes my husband will watch Fox News, and I will listen a bit, but it is just nonsense. The stories they deem important are bizarre, and the real news is kept from people.

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
11 October, 09:11
In response GOD WON to her Publication
we still have tvs, as well.

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
11 October, 03:09
ethernet too?

asking for a friend!

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
11 October, 02:54
🤔
[E]nd the [S]ignal

memes matter @NoComment
11 October, 03:09
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
vbz

Cee Bear @CBear
11 October, 02:52
I will say, in support of my children's strong desires to self educate, they have each disconnected from pop culture, to a good extent, over the past four years or so. It was my wish to have them away from electronics at home, twenty years ago. 😕

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
11 October, 02:49
Hi VK,
Tell-a-lie- vision has been one of (their) greatest mind control tools. Your TS goes back to 💧1211. The Nescafé commercial, following the emergency bulletin announcing JFK had been shot, is a clear example of mind control. They induced the traumatic news of JFK being shot and followed it with a swinging clock pendulum and spoon. Then to follow with the music box programming music. Cathy O'Brien wrote about this as MK Ultra programming. My grandma had the best word for a TV. She called it the idiot box. She was right! (They) depend on you tuning in for regular programming. Not me! I can't wait till they cut those cables.