Lisa Fra @Begas321
05 February, 01:52
I have no idea why i would be blocked. I just follow the most anons with the most advice. And support. Can someone tell me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Buckley @PatriotDiane
probably because you haven't added a profile pic or bio, they probably think you are a bot
01:57 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Lisa Fra to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotDiane in this post can reply
Jam Laco @Jlaco76
06 February, 03:06
In response Diane Buckley to her Publication
not aure about a dude named Lisa either🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
05 February, 04:00
In response Diane Buckley to her Publication
Not a good reason to block soneone. I too question within myself, why some accounts don't have posts and no picture. But not a good reason to block someone.

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
06 February, 03:08
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Maybe you haven't been on the receiving end of a message hack or opening a picture hack. Maybe you weren't reported by bird watchers on Twitter or suffered through any other similar commie insanity.

We're all posting & putting ourselves all out there. If people feel the need to hide without revealing anything about themselves, why shouldn't we be suspicious? 🤔 Whole New Global Tech World we're in. You're either ALL in or on the fence. Why is that? #wwg1wga