Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
11 October, 08:26
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Search the posts in this group:
https://t.me/StraightShoot...

I've said from the beginning...

BLM is anti-black people

BLM is part of the insidious Pride 🏳️‍🌈 agenda

BLM has laundered hundreds of millions of dollars to white democrat politicians who are satanists that use human beings - especially black people - as their mental, physical, and spiritual slaves

I was attacked

I was called a racist

That's fine...

I had the patience to wait out the blindness and ignorance of others...

Again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
10 October, 04:41
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Hey...checking in on you to see how you're feeling today?
and how's your Dad?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
10 October, 05:20
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Hi Kim, thanks for checking, that's so kind. :) Dad is hanging in there, so are the rest of us. His spirulina powder arrived so mom started adding to his smoothies and he has been doing the baking soda mouth wash and also drinking it with water in the morning, trying to create a more alkaline environment. He has two big appointments coming up this week on Wed and Fri. Still waiting on the ivermectin to arrive. They still put a lot of faith in the modern medical mafia, but at least they've been receptive to all the alternative healing things I've been sending them. I think we'll know more next week after these appts. Made it thru today without tears so far, so that's a win! Also, spoke with my son today and he just got a new job that seems a perfect fit. He has a huge heart, background in psychology and loves working with kids. He'll be a residential counselor for kids who have been thru some very tough things. This was an answered prayer and boosted my spirits! 😊🙏🏼