Chonita Nigus @Chonita
08 October, 12:27
Please pray for GeorgeQ-2Q2Q
No headache but vertigo for 6 weeks now.
Even if so many people prayed for me (I'm so grateful for) and I followed all their good advice, nothing helps.
There are only a very few moments I'm feeling a little bit better.
All I can do is stay in my dark bedroom 😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 October, 12:37
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Here it is. This worked for me. I hope it works for you.
https://youtu.be/mQR6b7CAi...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

08 October, 03:07
In response George Q_2Q2Q to his Publication
I hope it helps. I only got it once after using a massage chair at a gym and after they put Verizon fios in my house. I know what you are going through. Hang in there. I am praying you feel better soon.

09 October, 02:14
Thank GOD you were able to sleep. Stick to this for at least 3 days. I seem to remember it taking a few days. I never even knew about crystals when I experienced it. I thought I was dying. It was hell. I couldn't do anything. Thank GOD it worked for me. I will keep you in my prayers. Sending love Patriot.

09 October, 02:28
My problem was turning over in bed on my left side would be an issue. Just stick with it for a few days. I was desperate and did the exercises at least 3 times a day. Let me know how it goes. Try and limit your stress too. Nurture yourself for 3 solid days if you can. Focus on you.

11 October, 01:49
I am so sorry but please give it time. it took at least 3-4 days. I don't think it's been that long. You are in my prayers. Do you think it could have something to do with Wifi? You're in my prayers. Thanks for the update.