Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 October, 12:41
Nana posts a lot on different platforms. My feeds have always been to generate conversations beginning back in twit wit days.

Many things I post I throw out for us all to research or vet ourselves to draw our own conclusions.

Why?

Mainly because I believe in having conversations and if we are to survive we are going to have to learn to have them without ego and anger when we don't agree.

Because "my opinion" just mine is that if we never EVER posted anything that was not 100% proven vetted facts, NO ONE would have ever woken up.

1. When I woke up to what was happening I researched literally day and night for over 2 yrs barely sleeping & most of the rabbit holes I came out of with a knowing of the truth but very little solid proof found at the bottom,

2. Where is the "PROOF" recognized? What quantifies as proof? Is it proof because the MSM acknowledges it? Because a fact checker says it is so? Do our history books confirm or deny?

Not being faceious, serious

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
there exist's only 1 single source, who can confirm The truth: the Holy Spirit of G_d, if He indwell's you, you know.
12:52 PM - Oct 10, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by sunnyorm in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from sunny ormsby, click on at the bottom under it