Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
some one special to some @godrus
10 October, 08:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Aw, thank you for posting this series.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
suZy Connolly @suZq14
10 October, 06:37
praying for these Sisters

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
10 October, 02:22
Evil $$$ Everywhere. Evil feedimg itself always at others’ expense. Sick Bsterds

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
10 October, 02:04
😭😭

Mark Taylor @MercuryRising1776
10 October, 01:15
VK - Somethings i have started doing every day for 7 straight months:

Pray for our military, for Trump & all those around him fighting for us, and to be called upon to help nurtue and help all the children, vets, and anybody who needs help after the event. I have purchased 60k of XRP and i want to use a lot of the proceeds to help when the dust settles.

God bless you brother for all your sacrifices.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
10 October, 01:00
😥

Stella Stella @eNasNas
10 October, 12:59
😭 heartbreaking

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
10 October, 12:56
🥺

Yester Vue @realyestervue
10 October, 12:54
We need to grab the bull by the horns and stop the tolerance of unbridled sexual deviance in the world. Sex had a reason in the creation and I am pretty certain none of this was on the creator's roster. Tolerance equals consent as well and people have to start realizing that the hard truth behind the political movement to "be and let be" was rooted in making things like this come to fruition.
The world will be a different place for the better without all these soul-consuming "sexual freedom" practices around.
I know this will scrunch eyebrows, but hey shit, or get off the pot peeps! If you don't like the taste of this kind of shit in your life we're gonna have to skim the turds from the punchbowl!