Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Here's a 2016 tour of the real press briefing room. There is a door that leads outside. Totally different setup than the picture showing the fake briefing room. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
02:32 PM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
True North @TrueNorth
05 February, 10:36
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
It is the same room. The picture you shared of the guy with the camera - he's standing next to the low sidewall and in front of the window. To the right of him is the door. Exit sign is above it to the left. See my screenshot from the video you shared. The guy in the picture you shared is standing in the same spot where the cluster of cameras is in the video screenshot I have here...in front of the window. I've gone through Press Briefing Room photos from 2016, 2017, 2018, and today and it's literally the same room. 100%

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True North @TrueNorth
05 February, 11:03
In response True North to her Publication
This same reporter also did a similar segment at another time. Longer segment and she walked around the grounds. Green awnings in screenshot here. Scroll to the 9:34 mark to see it in motion. https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FACES OF PATRIOTS @FACES_OF_PATRIOTS
05 February, 08:54

True North @TrueNorth
05 February, 03:59
Do we have a picture of the fake briefing room?

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
05 February, 06:52
kind of similar...🤷🏼‍♀️

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 February, 06:59
Here you go.

got your six @gotyoursix
05 February, 03:26
Appears you ARE right sir....

Robin Crane @Gunnersmom
05 February, 03:09
nice!!! ty for sharing this!!