Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 October, 08:08
Kanye's on

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
07 October, 08:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
On as in Activated 🤔 Let me help him out…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
07 October, 08:36
In response Just Jaclyn to her Publication
Hey you!! I was just thinking about you yesterday! 😁

Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
08 October, 11:54
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
oh my gosh!!!! Hi Danny 🤗 Ive really missed you!

09 October, 12:23
How's the boy genius doing?

Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
09 October, 09:24
He’s doing great! Took him out of his charter school and he’s thriving in private school. Picked this gem up today 🤣

09 October, 09:38
Sweet! Has he taken it apart yet?

I swear, that kid is going to do something special for the world one day, I just know it! He has a mind like Elon.

Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
Not yet, literally talking to me about it right now, not turning on, hoping its the charger, has another charger somewhere, has to test it with the other charger, its a good sign that it might be the charger because its not showing any lights or signs of life at all, how he doesn’t have sodering tools to replace the capacitors, etc etc etc no worries though, he really just wanted to have it to display it. AND…Fun fact, that was apple prior to Steve Jobs time 🤣
09:49 PM - Oct 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by JackJJRK in this post can reply
09 October, 10:05
That's too funny! 😂

I was the same way when I was younger, but I didn't know half the stuff he does and I never really got anything working again after taking it apart. 🤦😂

He's lucky to have a great mama like you, and I'm so glad to talk with you again.

Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
10 October, 12:44
aww thank you! and me too 😊