Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
07 October, 08:08
Kanye's on

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
07 October, 08:21
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
On as in Activated ๐Ÿค” Let me help him outโ€ฆ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
07 October, 08:36
In response Just Jaclyn to her Publication
Hey you!! I was just thinking about you yesterday! ๐Ÿ˜

Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
08 October, 11:54
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
oh my gosh!!!! Hi Danny ๐Ÿค— Ive really missed you!

09 October, 12:23
How's the boy genius doing?

Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
09 October, 09:24
Heโ€™s doing great! Took him out of his charter school and heโ€™s thriving in private school. Picked this gem up today ๐Ÿคฃ

09 October, 09:38
Sweet! Has he taken it apart yet?

I swear, that kid is going to do something special for the world one day, I just know it! He has a mind like Elon.

Or a Steve Jobs. ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅ
09:38 PM - Oct 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by dannySonOfJohn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from I'm Smiling, click on at the bottom under it