Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 October, 11:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
09 October, 11:16
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
THIS - this tweet is how I know he is STILL one of them.

Oh - yeah - he's a the top and must be "handled"... but why promote the fear? Elon is in playing a long game.. but he is not [yet] ? one of us.

This nuclear threat - either a) - I'll be dead b) mass chaos will abound and I'll be either trying to survive or help someone else c) same as b...

Not to much to worry about in those statements....

God is bigger than Elon.. on his good days and bad days.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
10 October, 10:11
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Oh - I follow.......... to high level not to...
Doesn't mean I have to like the guy...... eccentric at best.......... at worst ???

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
10 October, 10:14
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
has taken on the UN, exposed human trafficking, behind Starlink and SpaceForce, taking down social media, lives very humbly unlike other elites. A master at optics to play his vital role in saving humanity. Mentioned in 18 > 9 drops for a reason