Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
04 February, 11:32
October vs November 2020.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cassidy Joy @bewatermyfriend
04 February, 11:46
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Wow, remarkably different. Try drawing both faces and tell me you don't get two different shapes, space between eye and brows. The Oranges mask is huge, but fits, looks like she is signaling.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
Different angle in both photos. Clones don't exist, body doubles.. maybe.
01:17 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Cassidy Joy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pepe_T_ in this post can reply
Cassidy Joy @bewatermyfriend
05 February, 04:56
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Yes different angle, however, the size between the eye and brow is remarkably different. The shape of the head looks different as well, smaller. I would lean more towards body double. I have no opinion on which it is. Clones exist, unfortunately - I remember being a kid hearing that [they] cloned a sheep. It freaked me out. I remember that vividly.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
05 February, 04:58
In response Cassidy Joy to her Publication
The angle makes the size between the eye and brow diffirent.

Dolly the sheep was born as a baby. You can't clone someone and make them the same age overnight, that's what cloning really means, not sheep.