Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 February, 01:05
Whiplash has a neat calendar. Worth a share.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Four Herrings @4herrings
Here's his updated one removing stock watch on Saturday. And I agree, it's definitely worth sharing!
01:14 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 4herrings in this post can reply
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
05 February, 02:11
In response Four Herrings to her Publication
I so wished he would interupt the game as a FU to the kneelers, the players that wore a rapist on their helments, the black national anthem and the sex rings. No NFL game has bern in my tv all season and rather lick glass then celebrate them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Four Herrings @4herrings
05 February, 03:01
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
Agreed 💯

Okram AÅ¡atnar @QSlo
05 February, 01:21
In response Four Herrings to her Publication
i'm just concerned about europe MSM... if i'm right, is that msm takeover just for usa...we in europe are also waiting for MSM takeover
#wwg1wga
#TheGreatAwakening

Robin Crane @Gunnersmom
05 February, 01:48
In response Okram AÅ¡atnar to his Publication
Ive heard it will happen in Europe too