Red Edge @Rededge
BREAKING: PayPal Reverses Course on Policy that seemed to threaten $2,500 fines for “Misinformation”: “An AUP notice recently went out in error that included incorrect information. PayPal is not fining people for misinformation and this language was never intended to be inserted in our policy... We’re sorry for the confusion this has caused”

Follow BennyJohnson 🇺🇸
02:45 AM - Oct 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by Rededge in this post can reply
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
09 October, 10:27
In response Red Edge to her Publication
"IF" it was an error... not supposed to be in the latest AUP... then who wrote it in the first place? 🤡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
09 October, 04:04
Too late ... mine is gone now and it's never going back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
09 October, 01:23
“this language was never intended to be inserted in our policy...”. 😂🤣 Love it! Nice back tracking! We see you PP….done with the woke fookery!

Red Pilled Swede @RedPilledSwede
09 October, 12:10
I canceled mine anyway because F them! Can you hear us now??

Philipp Anon @gigu
09 October, 10:58
I used paypal for some international online stores so that I did not have to enter my credit card.
just now I wanted to delete the account but fail when logging in because I have never deposited a phone number :(

Awake Now @Awakenow
09 October, 10:49
Leave them anyway… they cannot be trusted.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
09 October, 10:10
Yeah, this was a fatal “error” by PayPal.

They had every intention of expanding (they were already doing this randomly) and making their theft an official policy.

This “leak” will be PayPal’s undoing.

I followed Candace Owen’s example and closed my PayPal account immediately. Anyone seeing this who still has a PayPal account would be wise to do the same.

Val Belaire @ValBelaire
09 October, 10:50
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
I cancelled mine. Didnt it read as though they would charge your own account the $2,500.00 for every time you did something they didnt like? My son said no, they would charge the vendor. In any case it is communism.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 October, 02:49
I tried to explain this fine policy to others and they looked at me like I was crazy. Lot's of "How is that Legal" comments.

It's not.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
09 October, 05:52
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
how long was that policy in place before it was noticed? I wonder if anyone was ‘fined’ already?

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
09 October, 10:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.