Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 October, 12:37
Good night Patriots!
Sweet dreams of where you want to go next.

Remember to keep your frequency high
&
Connect directly with God.

You don't need a guru or classes to do these things.
You can do them all by yourself,
You only have to want to.

When I am trying to determine who is good and who is not, I myself try to look at what they are saying and what they are doing.

Is what they are doing to help humanity or themselves?
Are they really there to help everyone or just to get fame and/or fortune?

We have a great group of Anon's here on AU, and I keep coming back to asking myself why none, NONE of the big accts, ppl that we watch on videos daily are here?
I mean, that is ok, don't get me wrong, we don't need them, I just wonder why?

Sleep well
#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Darlene Sully @JDSully
09 October, 12:56
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Good night Nana, One thing I had thought of, after reading your post.
Possibly the well known people are here but go under another name or they don't wish to post on AU.
Or possibly this AU channel is only meant for us little people to get together and share what we know with each other.
Personally I love it here, we are such a diverse group of people from literally around the world.
One wish when this is all over, is to be able to travel and meet every single person and give them a big hug (if they will be ok with that).
Anyway just my thoughts. Again Sweet dreams 💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nobody Nobody @Nobody69
Think like a grid on the earth for some reason?
01:00 AM - Oct 09, 2022
In response Darlene Sully to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Nobody69 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nobody Nobody, click on at the bottom under it