Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
IAM NJoy @NJoy
08 October, 11:14
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
JasonQ has said often, everything “has to be done twice”. I’ve felt this statement to be of importance but I’m still in nappies with all this decoding, so it could be nothing.
However, what I can affirm from my own personally vibe is - we can clearly see & feel a momentum building behind the Force of Light & Love.
Excited & humbled to be fueling this shift for all sentient beings here on Earth.
Thank you to all of you out there, stay together in Love & no weapon can penetrate or influence the end goal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
09 October, 12:14
In response IAM NJoy to her Publication
Take Two is 2 Words 7 Letters/ 27/ JFK.
It is also 95 in simple gematria.

Decertify- 95
It's Time- 95

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
09 October, 12:18
In response IAM NJoy to her Publication
12:14 ET is 1+2/3 1+4/5/ 35/ JFK.

#EverythingHasMeaning

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
08 October, 10:22
SAVE AMERICA RALLY
October 8, 2022
Minden, NV

6 Pics

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
08 October, 10:18
nice TS.
Did you catch the TS he walked on (EST)?
10:11
111 THE START!