PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
I bet alot of us were outcasts in real life before AU. Even here I feel like a tag along little sister most days. At this point the only thing I look forward to is Jesus. This world will probably never hold the same joy for me, but what I do have is a great hope.
08:00 PM - Oct 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by KnotMe in this post can reply
Ana Tate @Anatated
08 October, 08:29
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Only an outcast in the sense that I didn’t go along with things that didn’t make sense to me. I know too many people who have given up free thinking for flawed logic just so others would like them. Personally, I didn’t care if they liked me as long as they left me alone. Which, we have all now seen, liberals are incapable of doing. This is why I like it on AU. For the most part, people don’t feel the need to go out looking for trouble and make others miserable. If something doesn’t click, they just move on.
We be different, too smart to fall into the their death trap of hate.😉❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
08 October, 08:10
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
I was never an outcast. The black sheep of my family but not an outcast in society. I think we’re here because we are cut from a different cloth and see things for what they are, we think outside of the box they tried to keep us in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396