Liberty Jennja @Jennja
08 October, 02:57
Crazy sync this morning...

Deep dreams last night. I woke up thinking about the "Rumble in the Jungle", the famous 10.30.1974 championship boxing match between Mohammed Ali and George Foreman in Zaire. "Rope-a-Dope" masterfully on full display and a comeback for the ages.

Popped on VK's playlist while making coffee, on random shuffle as usual, and the first song is "Unstoppable" by The Score. Check out the lyrics. 👀

"Swinging like Ali, knocking out bodies
Standing on top like a Champion"

"Keeping us down is impossible (impossible)
Cause we're unstoppable"

Coffee ready, started my morning reading and stumbled across an old 2016 article about the fight, which was a great read BTW. ;) Anyway, it has been just rapid fire syncs all morning. Wild.

https://bleacherreport.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Harold Holman donated @Ready88
08 October, 03:23
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Eerie Timing;
Standing 8 Song in my head
Powerman 5000

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
08 October, 04:25
In response Harold Holman to his Publication
That's wild.👀

Also just realized that this famous Ali comeback fight was on 10/30/1974 and VK's APL could also be a 10/30. The syncs continue.

9.399/10
9+3+9+9/10 > 30/10 < > 10/30 👀

Only people mentioned by Ready88 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Harold Holman, click on at the bottom under it