Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 October, 01:03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
05 October, 01:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 October, 01:13
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
and what italian did you swipe that ss from lol

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
05 October, 01:57
Hey Kim, I just wanted to share this lovely timing.. I read your post here just as I saw a ss of your post from last Oct. Honestly needed to hear this today, navigating through some rough seas but keeping Faith ❤️🙏 super big Thank You & lots of love!

P.S. Speaking of Italian, instantly thought of Matthew ~ LOOP ♾️💚 and hope he's doing great over there!

05 October, 02:02
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication
ha...me, too! and thought great don't want to start that rumor up again :) VK is dark mode anyway so has to be a SS.

More importantly, thanks for sharing. Love that you kept it!
It's such a great message for sure. Sorry, you're having a hard time. It happens to all of us whether we show it outwardly or not. Lean on us when you need to. You know we are always here for you C!
Sending you much love and good vibes!

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
05 October, 02:25
Very much appreciated, I feel that love!
If there was ever a day I could ask for prayers, today would be that day. Family is on the verge of falling apart, but at the same time I know its a culmination of years in disharmony. I know it all has its purpose, and I'm usually quick to focus on the positive, but this is one morning where I'm sitting here alone in a sea of tears that just don't stop. It hurts. But fook I know we've all been through so much, so my struggles seem miniscule. Moving onwards and upwards, thankful for all the support and blessings we have. Thanks again for your kind words, you give me hope in the midst of darkness!

Jmm Mahorn @Mahorn
05 October, 09:45
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication
Casey give yourself a hug not sure what your battles are but will be keeping you in my prayers. I am sorry you are going through a tough time. keep your chin up brighter skies are on the horizon

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ @Casey_AK_Patriot
Thank youuu ❤️❤️ so much, I paused for a self hug and realized how much I needed it. I am so humbled by all this support and prayers, pure love 🙏 God bless you and thank you, prayers are helping me see so much light through this phase.
03:22 PM - Oct 08, 2022
In response Jmm Mahorn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Casey_AK_Patriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from 《Casey》 ☆☆☆, click on at the bottom under it