Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 October, 11:15
Get everyone serialized via the Vax, Use the towers and 5g phones to precision target.

Starlink fixes this.

Some don't like this option but I do. Humanity is in a tight spot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Cheryl555 in this post can reply
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
08 October, 10:40
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
Future playbook is known. We are safe. Evil has gone. Remnants remain. We are helping eachother to cope. Everything is about to change for the better. Know the plan in your heart. We are all here to stick together . God is helping us. The help is here in front of our eyes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
08 October, 08:44
Weed and Feed...that's what I heard. loud and clear 🖐🖐
https://t.me/Qfortherestof...

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
08 October, 08:08
no.
we WERE.
now we aren’t.
just feels like you been living thru the exorcist because…well, we kinda have been, but on a “global” scale.

memes matter @NoComment
08 October, 07:21
we was 😂and God sent his son, and fast forward we saved

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 October, 12:52
Were aren't screwed.

Truth Hippy89 @LoveMontana
08 October, 11:37
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
After four years invested and 10’s of thousands of hours studying, I’ve come to the conclusion that we are either one of two things: 1) everything is as we have been learning and exactly like it has been laid out to us and will end, after a very bumpy and crazy ride, in a nice place. Or 2) We are screwed. I’ve actually come to peace about it being either one of those

LQve Trump @LoveTump
09 October, 12:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication