Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
07 October, 10:51
The vibrations are getting more intense as the pieces get into a closer proximity to one another.
Kanye showing up is perfect timing.
Just feels right as rain.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
2023. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘‡

โ€œRay Kuzrzweil said we have the information needed to have a human utopia, but we're led by the least noble, most greedy. There's a solution that can bring happiness to so many more people."โ€”Ye

#tbiytc

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

full part 2: https://rumble.com/v1n22p4...
11:55 PM - Oct 07, 2022
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
ใ€ŠCaseyใ€‹ โ˜†โ˜†โ˜† donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
10 October, 10:03
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
08 October, 10:58
I believe that solution is boobies.

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
08 October, 11:34
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
๐Ÿ˜‚

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
08 October, 11:16
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Bwhahahaha! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
08 October, 08:48
Perhaps in Hollywood, his views are unique. Profound even.
In the real world? No.
Replace the word "brilliant" with "awake".
Now, that's better.
Even though TC says it was deep, doesn't make it so.

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
08 October, 08:25
Very Informative to everyone who thought he was Crazy. Good interview done by Tucker.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
08 October, 07:52
๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
08 October, 02:19
Nesara/Gesara
Ye knows

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
08 October, 01:16
Ye was amazing!!! if you have not seen the interview with Tucker it is very eye-opening
i learned some things i did not know
especially about that witch [wintour] and how her minon celebrities must tweet the message/attack of the day on anyone who doesnt dance to her tune

what a POS she is
seriously nobody cares!
your magazine sucks

Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
08 October, 01:07
Ye. WE are listening to you. Keep talking.

Autmama 123 @autmama
08 October, 12:47
The last shall be first and the first will be last.

Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
08 October, 12:44
Feelin that vibe.

Golden Times donated @Golden
08 October, 01:22
how about 1022

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
08 October, 03:17