Back to the Future @Backontrack
Love is not an evolutionary process. .
Love is not chemically replicated.
Love is not wires or chains.
Love is not molecular.
Love is not binary or quantum
When every illusion and pillar of reality is destroyed the only thing standing is love.
09:38 PM - Oct 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by Backontrack in this post can reply
Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
13 October, 07:11
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Love is the Law of Life

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
13 October, 06:49
😃🤞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM NJoy @NJoy
07 October, 10:13
In my early 20’s I found this book on my friend’s bookshelf. I was floored that a man on the opposite side of my world, could speak directly to my soul, a lifetime after he wrote them.
Below is his sharing on LOVE. I cannot recommend this book enough. It’s a regular read for me, I return often, especially when I need reminding of who I really AM. I hope you enjoy!
5pics in total

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
07 October, 09:39
word!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
07 October, 09:39
😃👍