Only people mentioned by Suzyq_stayfrosty in this post can reply
Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
08 October, 04:57
In response Suzy Bear to her Publication
Most millennials would be trying to coax and video record his death rather than talking him down I'm guessing...

thinking, 'I can't wait to post this'.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
08 October, 07:12
In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
Maybe a few. I am hoping most are still caring. We shall see.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
08 October, 03:50
Anons can liken this to how we will be able to help normies, liberals who won’t believe at first, children who are already damaged by pedos and drug abuse, anyone who will lose their trust in mankind because of the vaxx hoax after the Great Awakening exposes everything. We are all children of God and we need to prepare to help anyone who needs help understanding what is happening in our world. It will be very hard on some.

TheRepublic ForWhichIStand @TheRepublicForWhichIStand
07 October, 08:07
Hope!!!!!

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
07 October, 04:50
Great Samaritans!
HALLELUJAH 🎡

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
07 October, 04:31
Chills!! 🙏❤️