Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
If this happens, talk about DARK to LIGHT!

NCSWIC!
03:55 PM - Oct 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
08 October, 04:38
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Cant wait, I don't like Twitter, but I could put a good loving on some liberals....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
08 October, 02:47
would see if my account starts as though I never left---[kicked off]
just to see what twitter looks like-- that won't continue as the current twitter..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
07 October, 10:57
LET THE WILD RUMPUS BEGIN

Follow Me on TWITTER

Cosmichristian2020

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
07 October, 10:32
My friend went back and got suspended again and has no clue why

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
07 October, 10:15
called it! but with butthurt bot ban. 😬⚔️

deborah sidener @debbiedo
08 October, 02:25
In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication
What the hell did you do to get kicked off of Gab lol lol lol

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
07 October, 08:34
Twit will NEVER be as great as Anonup! This is home. We are family. 😇

MLB Bell @MLBell4546
07 October, 08:27
Lets Fooken Go!

The Real Me @TheRealMe
07 October, 08:21
I’ve always felt this would happen, eventually. We’ll be able to log in like we never left.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
07 October, 08:03
I think I'll just stay in the weeds and see what shows up here. AU will be the 2nd to know.. I can live with that.

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
07 October, 07:56
🙌🏻
last tweet before they permanently banned me 😆

TBo ogg donated @tbog
07 October, 07:38
To all my respawners how will I ever find you 🤣

07 October, 07:36
How soon?

We don’t inform our enemies of the specifics.
We instead instill fear in them to make unplanned and disastrous countermoves.
Q

Liberty Lady @Pardonmoidarling
07 October, 07:32
already happening. my account was down since Jan 6; was able to get back on two weeks ago - albeit i really dont care any longer

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
07 October, 06:51
Q #1045

Twitter Kill
Net will be paused
HAMMER
On the clock
Q

07 October, 07:01
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
Drop 1044
Fake pic push by MSM.
Videos / backup.
Google kill.
YouTube kill.
FB kill.
Twitter kill.
Yahoo kill.
Bing kill.
Instagram kill.
Net will be paused.
HAMMER.
On the clock.
Q

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
07 October, 06:24
no thanks
I don't like cabal players

Jennifer Rapolla @Jrapo001
07 October, 06:21
Won't go back unless 45 does.

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
07 October, 06:25
In response Jennifer Rapolla to his Publication
I don't see him resurrecting any time

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 October, 06:06
Funny, I signed up less than an hour ago, again.

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
07 October, 05:58
I have 21 accounts I created just this year alone... Banned every time.

Blu Bird donated @se0861
07 October, 05:55
Not interested unless 45 goes back

Jody Donohue @Jody
07 October, 05:24
I forgot all my original info! 😩

Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
07 October, 06:10
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Hopefully, Elon would anticipate this and have a plan setup to send out automated emails for account reactivation that only requires choosing a new password. We'll see what happens. 👍

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
07 October, 05:13
It's Friday yet for a few hours. 😁

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
07 October, 06:05
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
I don't believe Trump will be back on Twitter until the 28th. That is the day that Musk will finalize the sale of Twitter. He will reinstate PT and perhaps we will get that message. Juan O Savin said we will have a full stop on the 29th in his opinion. It's going to be an interesting 3 weeks.

Cookie Crumb @Cookie95
07 October, 06:06
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
5 year delta this year lands on a Wednesday. Could be referring to Nov 4th? Happens to be right before mid-terms too.

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
07 October, 05:12
I'd like my account back. I had 40,000 family members under my name
They all interacted and they were/ are powerful prayer warriors.
They were family to me and then they were gone
I miss them

Diane Mitch @Diane11
07 October, 05:08
I'm all set not going back to twitter... truth social works for me.

Diane Mitch @Diane11

Diane Mitch @Diane11

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
07 October, 05:01
That would mean I’ll have to decide which of my many accounts to use.

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
07 October, 05:22
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I would love to get back my original account that I had since 2008.

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
07 October, 05:01
I have about six permanently suspended accounts!

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
07 October, 04:59