Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
Follow Huma.
Long time Hillary aide, Huma Abedin, is now a contributor for MSM and Morning Joe. πŸ‘€
01:58 PM - Oct 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
07 October, 03:44
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
She sure does look a lot like Amal Clooney.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evadavid265 @Evadavid265
07 October, 03:50
In response Mitch Cave to her Publication
I get paid more than Β£145 to Β£395 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily Β£23k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site.
Here’s what I doβ€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”>>> http://Www.BuzzJoin.Com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
07 October, 02:03
When I see things like this, I have a hard time believing she's a clone or a double...Maybe she flipped? But my gut says nothing has been done with her and she's protected some how (black hats) and if that's the case that's a shame...One after another I see these freaks and traitors walking around as if they are off Scott Free and moving on with their evil lives...Then people say she's playing a role...Well some of these people deserve Oscar's for these performances because they are REALLY DAMN BELIEVABLE!!! Please God say it isn't so!

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
07 October, 02:02
I hope she's interning for Joe. 🀭

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
07 October, 02:06
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
😱