Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
01:04 PM - Oct 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Susie Que donated @SusieQue
07 October, 01:12
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
A dog is what the owners make it. It's not the breed. I've had a lot of the so called dangerous breeds. Rott's, Dobermans, German shepherd, Chow Chow's. They were all babies and just wanted some love. It's all what any of us want. The least favorite dog in my book is the chihuuahua. I've also interacted with pits. I repeat, It's what the owner makes them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
rolandkhan @rolandkhan
07 October, 01:10
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
That's definitely tragic, but the fearmongering and shaming of pit owners is bullshit and imo exploiting the tragedy.

Dogs, just like people, vary from individuals. Upbringing, training, lifestyle etc all play a role.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
07 October, 01:14
In response rolandkhan to his Publication
Yes I agree, but I also agree with some of the news statements. I do not feel they should be around kids, BUT this is just my humble opinion, my 2 cents.