LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
Remember when everyone was encouraged to buy silver back in 2020/21, I believe, cuz that's when I started buying coins. WELL it now comes in handy to use it against [them], Fed Reserve. Exercise Article 1, Section 10, against the bank credit card & fraudulent Mortgages, to payoff debts. For other countries, I'm sure there's a line in one's constitution to use silver/gold coin/metal to pay off debts. Your signature is worth millions under the Fed Rsv/Central banks they kept from all. This vid made it clear/simple on one page w/ 200 red USPS registry (Official Registry), w/intent letter. Take the time to regain ur freedom from Bank Frauds in using one's prosperity already reserved for all. But know where your rights are but not to abuse it, ie buy & buy/spend etc. This is just rtning the pwr & rights to live & pursuit of happiness in LOVE & LIGHT, not in EGO/FEAR. #SilverNGoldShallDestroyTheFed #WETHEPPLBringDownTheFed #TakeTheActionToExerciseYourRights

https://youtu.be/sQVO5CAfo...
David Straight on Trusts, Mortgage Fraud & Paying off Debts - YouTube

I do not advise anyone stopping paying for your home/car while attempting to write off the debt, continue payments until the debt has been discharged. there ...

11:25 AM - Oct 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL, click on at the bottom under it