Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
22 January, 04:12
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marg Linn @Otter10
17 January, 11:49
What if Q was just to awaken us so we would go out and vote? We did that; that's our job and it'll work. I'm okay with that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marg Linn @Otter10
17 January, 11:45
appreciate the idea of the post, but check rhe source; it's hibbled tigether to look real. Not that there isnt truth to it.

Marg Linn @Otter10
17 January, 11:45
appreciate the idea of the post, but check rhe source; it's hibbled tigether to look real. Not that there isnt truth to it.

sean again @trump20202020
17 January, 03:09
Besides the trust plan, I don't see any resemblance. Also this is for 1 country. We are on a global scale for this plan. This plan is saving the world! Also using Qanon is a fake term used by the MSM. The bolshevik plan is the same thing they use to overthrow every country on the planet. It's what the old guard has been doing since day 1. But to each there own.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
16 January, 10:44
Just means we are that much closer to Armageddon with Joe Biden taking office. The bible spoke about the last days being so bad, that if they weren't cut short, no man would survive.

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
16 January, 10:23
I saw this abo.ut 6 months ago...me & my friend just looked at each other in shock. I thought about posting it, but didn't. I'm trusting the plan.
This feels too right to be wrong.
POTUS & the Patriots are not going to let us down. No way.
This is God's plan to free humanity.
#GodBlessPresidentTrump #GodBlessAmerica #GodWins
#wwg1wga

King North @KingoftheNorth
16 January, 10:16
We will see in a few days. If it is then civil war will be the only option to the communism take over. !9 million vets and 393 million weapons will tell the tale.