Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 February, 11:36
Lookes to me the Flynn confirmed Trump is still president.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
05 February, 12:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Someone posted earlier-I should have saved it- that an act was signed in 2019 which makes it so a president who is "leaving" office still has control of the military for an additional 60 days. Could be why Flynn said the military isn't in control, because Trump is still in control either way. I still believe that we're going to see a Myanmar-type situation unfold here in the US. Remember: the military is the only way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
If you're on PC, could you go into your browser history and see if you can find that message and share it here?
12:25 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MarkQuinn2k4 in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
05 February, 12:28
In response Mark Quinn to his Publication

Desert Dog @Zippydog
05 February, 01:21
Maybe why impeachment is so "full steam ahead"

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
05 February, 02:10

Mike Anon @Mike314
05 February, 12:27
In response Mark Quinn to his Publication
Yeah, I even clicked on the link and read it. Gimme a minute to find it.

Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
05 February, 12:29
Awesome thank you!

Keressa Bruce @Kere
05 February, 12:42
You're amazing!! Thank you