Jayne Libertopia @TheLibertopian
@martingeddes Hi Martin. I'm enjoying following your journey as you extract yourself from the satanic system of control. Just thought I'd let you know about this in case you find it helpful? I sent HMRC a Conditional Acceptance of their demand that I fill out a tax return at the beginning of the year but they ignored it & kept sending me 'fines' for late tax submission. So I sent this letter in June & I haven't heard a peep from them since. I rewrote a generic version for people to rewrite / amend the words in red, but so far I seem to have withdrawn from the tax system successfully. The exact wording is incredibly important - it was written by David Adelman, an expert in Maritime & Common Law. Hope that helps?
07:06 AM - Oct 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by TheLibertopian in this post can reply
2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
07 October, 07:44
In response Jayne Libertopia to her Publication
Will this letter work in the US?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
07 October, 07:53
In response 2nd Amendment to his Publication
... and Canada???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 October, 09:32
In response 2nd Amendment to his Publication
It's Common Law, so it applies everywhere on the planet & always stands over and above Maritime Law (government acts of parliament / your law making institutions). You'd have to tweak it to any specific data protection laws you have in your country, but I don't see why it wouldn't work. (In the UK we have General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR).

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
07 October, 07:29

07 October, 07:07
p.s. make sure the red is changed back to blue - v important colour of sovereignty as I'm sure you are aware x