⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
Are there really 13 calendar months?
Does the new year really start in January?

Or do the orientation to 12 months and the beginning of the new year in January serve rather to keep us out of our natural rhythm?

Why is our September considered the ninth month when Sept stands for seven?

Okt stands for Eight.
Nov stands for Nine.
Dec stands for Ten.

Watch the video and feel for yourself.

Join: Q17_Awakening
09:02 PM - Oct 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
10 October, 06:53
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Everything we've been told is a lie.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lee G... @LeeG
08 October, 09:23
yes thats why we have 13 lunar cycles a year, some believe thats why the myan calander was out when it predicted the end of the babalonian world and not the actual end of the world like some say, its a curse on this earth thats nearly up, NCSWIC✌❤🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
08 October, 09:02
then I am not a May girl????

Seriously???

I will not forsake my emeralds....

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
08 October, 05:44
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
I'm a May child too. Taurus ♉️

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
07 October, 07:03
13 month 28 days perpetual calendar is the rhythm we align our vibration and frequency to naturally. A woman has a menstrual flow every 28 days a new monthly cycle occurs, the moon waxes and wanes on the same cycle, the water tide rises and falls on the same cycle with the moon, farmers know of course the planting of seeds by these same cycles. New life is cycled to flow with the natural rhythms of earth. They steal our energy to weaken us and make themselves more powerful. LIFE CAUGHT IN A DEATH CULT> CULLING THE WEAK *count the ways

Tiffany Blue @TiffanyBlue
06 October, 09:10
New Year starts April 1.

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
07 October, 08:10
In response Tiffany Blue to her Publication
And they make it April Fools Day, because they made a fool out of us all! 🤔