Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 October, 08:17
I’m tired of people saying nothing is happening.

You’re now living in a world where being pro-life is becoming trendy. All praise to God the Father.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
06 October, 08:20
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
is that ye? hmmmm the beard and mustache with a voice that sounds off to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD @LMickeyD
It is YE. He has gotten braces or some type of 'grill' on his teeth 😬 He does sound 'different'.
08:25 PM - Oct 06, 2022
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply
Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
06 October, 11:21
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
I thought the same….not the same Kanye

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
07 October, 05:51
In response Agnes OfGod to her Publication
thanks, glad our vibes sync on this one, I wish him well. He has been tormented by demons, the K curse and his Mom's death.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
06 October, 08:33
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
His way of talking, his voice, and facial expressions are all weird. I followed him since his first album in 2004 and got into the rap music.