Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
06 February, 10:20
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepes FanGirl @PepesFanGirl
06 February, 05:35
I came to surf your page, someome mentioned you had a alternative med thread.
Kratom a plant has saved my life.
I have a neurological disease with mind bending nerve pain.
I'm now able to be out of bed and be a mom and have an improvement in quality of life.
in 2016 the FDA tried to ban it, Google ran smear searches and buried information.
A Leaf Of Faith documentary was pulled off Netflix.
It's safe and can help with pain , depression, insomnia , anxiety.
side effects minimal and prevented by water and diet

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little Dove @TheCircleJourney
05 February, 04:18
The Lord Hath Created Medicines Out Of The Earth and He That Is Wise Will Not Abhorre Them. ECCLES.38.4

LQve Trump @LoveTump
05 February, 04:15
I knew God gave us everything we needed

Little Dove @TheCircleJourney
05 February, 04:15
as an herbalist, I strongly agree with this statement!

wht 2.0 @wht
05 February, 05:19
In response Little Dove to her Publication
My wife was sick some years ago. We had no med ins anyway but had always been into natural remedies so were doing some research and decided some slippery elm would be helpful. Had no clue what that tree looked like and it turned out they were native to our area and even had a couple on the new property we'd moved to .. one w/ a nice big limb that needed pruning. 👍

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
05 February, 12:56
Amazing. Love nature

Theresa Garner @Tg970
05 February, 12:22
Yes!!

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
05 February, 12:17
Plant/herbal medicine > Big pHARMa

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
05 February, 12:16
Glutathione

LQve Trump @LoveTump
05 February, 04:20
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
thank you I'm going to look this one up 😘