Doq Holliday @doqholliday
The alignment of Patriots in key positions to carry out this storm is going to be BIBLICAL.
03:52 PM - Oct 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
07 October, 10:23
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
The alignment of patriots is the key to carry out the storm ? It is only the power of God and forces that you cannot see that will carry out this storm and make it Biblical.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
07 October, 06:47
This is truly an Honor ~

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
06 October, 07:56
And I've been fighting this battle mostly alone here in liberal Massachusetts. Don't know how I've been doing it --only through the grace of God...

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
06 October, 08:37
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
The power of God has no limits.

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
05 October, 11:59
【MAD】Assassin's Creed 3 - Too Late to Apologize - A Declaration [1080 HD] - YouTube

My first MV I make this MAD for celebrating My FB fanpage"動漫PVC" hit 700 like My FB fanpage 動漫PVC - https://www.facebook.com/DongManPVC?ref=bookmarksI edit b...

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
06 October, 08:59
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
Oh I love this

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
05 October, 11:53
so we will get to test the real wifi ?
;P

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 October, 11:52
Just particles on the quantum wave.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 October, 11:44

Nana thinks God will have a say here too.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
05 October, 11:17
Im ready to see some results of my work since 2015! All the bad guys/gals hurting our kids need to be swinging from short ropes!

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
05 October, 09:51
How will we draw from them or from each other at AU if the internet goes down?

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
07 October, 05:02
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Let's switch to Signal: https://signal.org/install

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
05 October, 09:44
😃👍

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
05 October, 07:43
Years in the making.
Converging before our eyes.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
06 October, 08:08
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
so amazing, other than this im speechless.

🙏🤍🕊💝🥲

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
05 October, 07:09

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
05 October, 05:34
the lost gospel
the book of Q
comes to mind

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
05 October, 09:54
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
a diagram similar to this was my first post on instagram years ago when i first started in the movement.

this was my second.
Q+:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

CharRose @CharRose
05 October, 05:27
YES, YES, YES!!!

memes matter @NoComment
05 October, 05:25
You are describing the past 6 years❤️🌊

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
05 October, 05:17

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
05 October, 05:17

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
05 October, 05:08
I trust it is. 🙏📖🛡⚔️🪖
#FaithOverFear

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
05 October, 05:01
Let's gooooooooooooooooo

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
05 October, 04:54
3:52 > 55

15:52 > 15:7 > 22 > 11:11

WE R about to bring the whole fucking corrupt, diseased temple on [THEIR] heads

⛈️🌊🌪️🌀🔥☠️🇺🇸🦅🙌🙌

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
05 October, 04:53

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
05 October, 04:43
this has been the greatest movement of faith in a long time we have been told trust the plan and there is only a handful if that which privy to the full scope of the plan. Just as trusting in Christ (God) his will for us we are not fully aware of but we trust and believe if you faith in God then this should not be any different because God has been with us the whole way

Franco Loperfido @FRA68
05 October, 05:27
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Ci è stato detto che meno di dieci conoscono il piano. Da quanto ho capito...non è importante conoscere il piano, sembra siamo importanti noi e la comprensione che siamo parte del piano. Ci è stato detto "have faith"....è una frase che ha tante sfumature, comporta anche scegliere da che parte stare una volta che la linea è stata tracciata. Io ho intravisto il tracciamento di una linea nel Alamo speech del 2021 di Trump...era un simbolo forse, forse era rivolto ad altri ma qualche ragionamento me lo sono fatto in quel periodo. Ora sta diventando più chiaro.

MvA_r @MvA_r
05 October, 04:41
How many have an 'overview', in real-time?

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
05 October, 04:36
I am taking “prodigal son” and have worked hard to qualify as a wastrel, so nobody else can have that character.

wht 2.0 @wht
06 October, 12:50
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Just as long as you return to the Father's house ... ;)

Jodie Jennings @Jodie
06 October, 08:44
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I am the prodigall daughter in my family, and AU is my home.

Bookish Girl @Noninon
05 October, 04:30
I surely do hope so Doq! 🙏🏻 🇺🇲 ❤️

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
05 October, 04:06
AMEN! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
05 October, 03:54

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
05 October, 07:10
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
🙌❤️🙌