Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
05 October, 11:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
05 October, 11:51
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
yeah cities do kinda look like lil mother boards

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Why did they build cities like that?
11:54 AM - Oct 05, 2022
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
05 October, 06:05
Static?

Joyce Judith @JoyceJudith
05 October, 06:08
In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication
[ JOIN US ] I am making a good salary from home 16580-47065/ Doller week , which is amazing under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone,
Here is I started.…………> http://Www.NetJob1.com

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
05 October, 01:34
They look like batteries. Storage for electricity...🤔

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
05 October, 01:18
Where is it please?

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
05 October, 12:26
they are still set up that way. thi is an electrical system. tech, in the sky and oceans, we are not aware of. imagine the energy produced from cars on roadways/round abouts, millions of people walking one way, everyday on sidewalks. flowing rivers and manmade canals, going under some cities. if you look at this as a huge electrical system with 2 poles, people wth electrical/computer type brains. its really crazy, how different you’ll view this place.

Cam Mac @campmac111
05 October, 12:19
To collect and distribute energy.