JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
04 October, 06:00
I know what time it is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
05 October, 08:51
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
OMG! You GUYS are "HILLARY-OUS"

TRUMP is the MASTER but

JFK JR is the MASTER of DISGUISE!

Mind-Controlled, Group-Think, Emotionally Disturbed and Mentally Ill "Liberals" LOST IN SPACE; But

The SPACE FORCE will LINK Our Individual STAR Tetrahedrons of LIVING LIGHT with UNIVERSAL STAR Tetrahedron that Signaled the Birth of Christ Consciousness at the Creative Zero Point of Time-Space/Space-Time, 2,000 Years Ago.

I Spontaneously Received this Message on 09-08-2022, the Day that the Death of QE2 was Officially Announced. It is Longer than 1,000 Characters, so I will Continue it in Comments Below this Post

"We are Seemingly Separate, yet Holo-Fractally Enfolded Wave-Particle/Partic-"EL" Wave Patterns--Vibrational Drops in a (Q)uantum Sea of Liquid Light and Sound
The Birth, Death and Resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth at the Zero Point of Human History--The Meeting Place of Time and Eternity Created a (Q)UANTUM RIPPLE of Universal Love

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
Continued from Post "Above"

A QUANTUM RIPPLE of Universal LOVE and LIGHT--that Reverberated Throughout the Centuries, a (Q)uantum Ripple that Simultaneously "TRANCE"-CENDED and INCLUDED All that Was and All that would Ever Be.
A (Q)uantum Ripple that Now RISES and CONVERGES to "TRANCE"-Form, "TRANCE"-MUTE & "TRANCE"-FIGURE the Dark, Fear-Based Emotional & Mental INVERTED MATRIX that has Obscured Our Vision and Prevented Us from SEEING KNOWING & EXPERIENCING the Fiery, I AM THAT I AM PRESENCE that is the TRUE SOURCE of Our Being.
A (Q)uantum Ripple that Calls Each & Every One of Us, HERE & NOW, to Recognize & Consciously Celebrate the Quantum Light of this Universal Spirit as it LIVES & BREATHES WITHIN Us One Another and the PERSONAL and PLANETARY HEART OF HUMANITY
09:02 AM - Oct 05, 2022
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Craig Robert Steele, click on at the bottom under it