Lillian Terwilliger @twiggy4065
This is what your Nation's Capital has become under Joe Biden...
08:53 AM - Oct 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by twiggy4065 in this post can reply
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
05 October, 11:04
In response Lillian Terwilliger to her Publication
Last Line, "Leftism brings Decay".
Full Quote, "It's a sunken place baby, Total, and Complete: Decay.
Leftism brings Decay".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
05 October, 08:25
🤠I am surprised he found a Starbucks open.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
05 October, 01:22
DC is a decrepit, masonic, satanic city state like London and the Vatican. Take it all down. The tent city doesnt bother me as much as the Giant Penis in the middle of the city they worship .

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
05 October, 09:34
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
👊

LeLe John @Grace1125
05 October, 12:21
they need somewhere to sleep. i say good for them! notice how even though its a tent city its clean! i say take over more parks, if youre Not gonna take care of our Own here in the US but send billions overseas then these people have Every Right to Occupy Space. they arent bothering Anyone expect some Millionaires View.

LeLe John @Grace1125
05 October, 12:21
they need somewhere to sleep. i say good for them! notice how even though its a tent city its clean! i say take over more parks, if youre Not gonna take care of our Own here in the US but send billions overseas then these people have Every Right to Occupy Space. they arent bothering Anyone expect some Millionaires View.

Jes King @jes_US
05 October, 11:52
personally this f****** guy is annoying I appreciate him giving us a first-hand viewpoint but as he talks about the White House being so upstanding and the people in the Tent City suggesting squalor when I know for damn sure some of those people are vets holding a line that is invisible to these leftards.

I have no words, guys a moron and his suit is cheap.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
05 October, 01:44
In response Jes King to her Publication
He stated their personal belongings as rubbish. That is all they have. Unreal.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
05 October, 11:45
I haven't gone near the city in over 5 years ...
... and when the food riots start ?

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
05 October, 11:43
Good cover for invading troops being bivowacked near where they anticipate trouble after the Mid Terms.

Many of thise tnts are too new, and, remarkably samey looking...

Reminds me of the 'refugee', 'migrant' caravans - they all had smart phones, new clothes, and someone was feeding, watering and tending to them.

The left love using the same tactics, over and over... because until now, they have been effective.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
05 October, 11:40
It isn't called the swamp for nothing. It is now on display for all to see..😪👍

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
05 October, 11:36
It’s a pretty good representation of the current “heart of America”. It’s so sad our Nation has come to this. Looks like we are completing the cycle.

Jes King @jes_US
05 October, 11:57
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
again more and still.
when will this nation and other nations stand up and say enough is enough?

when will they put the line in the circle of abuse...turning it in to a "Q" ; the question of

WHEN IS enough enough?

shall we continue this Loop for 2,000 more years?...
or are we walking this out?

people must choose:

They cannot sit on the fence much longer,
as what I understand the fence only
represents self-imprisonment.

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
05 October, 11:36
very sad indeed that

1. the regime can send billions of dollars to be laundered thru ukraine
2. regime can provide $3k / monthly benefits to millions of illegal aliens
3. congressional folks can continue to rake in $$$ Millions to become multi millionaires
4. congressional spending billions on foreign aid that lands in the pockets of who know who
5. the regime can spend 85 billions on military equipment only to hand it over to foreign powers
6. regime can spend billions on BIO LABS that will harm us
7. the list goes on

YET the regime
- hasn't medically cared and housed all our returning VETs,
- hasn't given a real cost of living to our seniors,
- hasn't addressed our border issues
- hasn't addressed our growing homeless population
- hasn't addressed our whopping inflation costs
- hasn't addressed the balancing a budget like ordinary citizens
- and the list goes on.

TIME TO VOTE THEM ALL OUT!

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
05 October, 11:22
National Guard can well use tent city as a cover and so can others.

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
05 October, 11:01
Somewhat amusing that he's rocking a Starbucks cup.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 October, 10:53
We should all go camping.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
06 October, 06:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I camp all the time. :) Nature is the best medicine.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
07 October, 01:56
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
plan b?
Camping definition:
b. Sports A place where athletes engage in intensive training, especially preseason training.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
05 October, 09:39
"Sunken"~

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
05 October, 09:28
WOW, you sure don't see this from P6 or Nancy Drew!! We need more of this guy!!