Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
05 October, 07:50
Worth reading! They went to great lengths!
https://www.judicialwatch....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
I don't think any of this will work now, do you???? And a lot of people didn't get the vaxx. Not sure if we will ever know the numbers, but there was a lot of misinformation from the CDC and WHO about how many Americans actually got it...👍😪
08:00 AM - Oct 05, 2022
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CJGrandma in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
05 October, 06:47
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
It will never work again for the ones ‘in the know’ however, I have family that has taken the shots and booster(s) and some waiting for their next shot this month. They will not listen, you can’t tell them anything. It’s really amazing….like they’ve been hypnotized! 😢🙁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
05 October, 07:10
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Some just can not see what they don't want to see. My Dad was like that. You could prove him wrong and he still would not admit it. He would get mad if you pushed it. So sorry. Hopefully they come out with the med beds. There are detox procedures. Frontier Doctors have them on their website. Praying for you and them. My daughter and grandkids have been tested numerous times , but didn't get the vaxx. Still not sure what that does. God Bless.