Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
05 October, 07:50
In response memes matter to her Publication
no. i am not a supporter of capital punishment anymore than i am abortion. i really struggle with this. i feel like they win when we feel like we have to end a life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
05 October, 07:52
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
I agree with your view equally as I do consequences for [actions]
Its a pickle
I dont think killing in His name is what He wants
WWJD?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
05 October, 07:41
I believe in the justice, but I do not personally wish to see this. I think seeing their confessions and knowing that justice was served is enough for me. They will still have to face God and His wrath is going to be unimaginable...🙏

memes matter @NoComment
05 October, 07:45
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
God bless you! I always said, if God put me infront of [them] [in action] i know what is being asked of me, til then I pray for the best mil that are Gods inforcing hand in this

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
05 October, 07:40
please add pharma executives to the list

memes matter @NoComment
05 October, 07:55
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
think they did that aaaaaall by them self

Mike Anon @Mike314
05 October, 07:32
Yes.

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
05 October, 07:25
Yep and I'd even pull the handle for free.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
05 October, 07:00
that's a very serious matter.
i think yes, but it's a crude meme

memes matter @NoComment
05 October, 07:05
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
makes ya think on a matter that seems to be black n white
,but are there nuances?
I think as long as a people is blood thirsty for justice,it boarders to revenge,and the revenge is His
If we are to do this, conciousness would have t be moar loving
,and my next question is will we still go for it? I think Yes,but we arent there yet I think, we may not see it, since love is winning,I think we already executed [them] or theyre in a dimention thats just like it,and they are forced to do innerwork for the fabric of the cosmos and all something something,i know i trust Gods revenge be it carried out by us, like the meme or something else..it will be glorious

Mike Anon @Mike314
05 October, 07:33
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
That's NOTHING compared to what they've done to innocent children. I'd prefer to see them torn apart, limb by limb.