Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 October, 01:22
I doubt I can even remember my old Twitter login or email attched to it. Would be badass if I could just sign in using AnonUp.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
Maybe Elon will implement this: 👇🤷‍♀️
01:32 AM - Oct 05, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by stormtracker66 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
05 October, 06:06
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
AU is too special, should stay like we are, family. there's a lot of love here that i think we all appreciate immensely. i like TS, no complaints, just a larger platform but doesn't have the AU vibe, Gab, sorta same, both missing the vibe here. personally very much appreciate every one of you here:). peace

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 October, 05:56
Compensation for losing free speech for years would be nice. I would rather Anonup stay the way it is.

Crystal Iannacone @Matriot
05 October, 05:38
Crossing over from that platform to this one will ruin the atmosphere here.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
05 October, 06:07
In response Crystal Iannacone to his Publication
Agreed.

05 October, 09:42
In response Crystal Iannacone to his Publication
I really hope that doesn't happen.

Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
05 October, 05:18
I'll let y'all know the very second this message I get every time I login to my Twitter account goes away😄:

"Your account is suspended and is not permitted to perform this action."

05 October, 09:46
In response Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z to her Publication
👍 I get that same message! 🤣🤣🤣