dan7gtar Q-Tip @dan7gtar
Mike Lindell (My Pillow guy) just released his documentary on election fraud today. Share this far and wide. I haven't gotten to watch it yet, but I will. https://michaeljlindell.co...
11:35 AM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by dan7gtar in this post can reply
Angela Martin @Marangela
06 February, 05:25
In response dan7gtar Q-Tip to his Publication
Watched it earlier today. This is a MUST SEE! The CORRUPTION, TREASON, and TYRANNY must come to and end, SOON!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JOY MONTIEL @TRUMPWONMYPRESIDENT
05 February, 12:30
i watched this morning,now im even more pissed. barr was told in Oct,he literally ignored federal law. fucking scumbag😡😡😡😡ievil demons

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gray .. . @Wafflehammer
05 February, 12:29
This seems like one of those videos we should all keep a copy of offline. What's a good tool for saving these locally?

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
05 February, 11:37
Absolute Proof Documentary with Mike Lindell on Vimeo

This is "Absolute Proof Documentary with Mike Lindell" by RSBN on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

Longway Home @NeverLandExpress
05 February, 12:19
In response Lefty Gonzales to his Publication
Same video here:
Hope youtube leaves it up.
Maybe somone can copy it to RUMBLE or BITCHUTE
https://youtu.be/VKaSX9SKR...