The Boss King=129.............Orange Man Good=129

Ascension Day=129.............Raise In Love=129
Rapture Day=129.................Light Bringer=129
Vibrations=129....................Pitch Perfect=129
Living Light=29...................Breath Of Love=129
Saints Of God=129..............We Are Christ=129

God Is So Good=129...........Triple Eight=129
Heaven's A Blast=129.........It's Awesome=129

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
05 October, 06:55
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
You're the light bringer Auntie M.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
05 October, 01:33
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Watch Grassley! Q 835 (EST 8:35) in pics!

Also, notice his 35…
Today!

2 pics

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
05 October, 06:35
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Very nice. I love the corn comms. Corn also refers to Comey, who thought he was slick by typing a nefarious account to corney thinking no one would notice. Unfortunately for him, anons notice everything. Not sure what time zone you captured this tweet in but I love the 7:35 timestamp. It's God's perfect number/ 7 35/ JFK. It also sums to 15 which reverses the cabal, Osiris spell 17x3/ 51. It's also the potent 105 simple gematria/ 7x3x5, the golden 245 gematria 35x7, 365 73x5, and is a 78/ 73+5 and an 42 7+35...It goes on and on...
Thanks @kimrunner for getting us to see the many layers of the numbers as far back as Spring 2020- at least.

Miss. Messina @Messina
05 October, 02:03
Aaand this is where I get lost the gematria and coding - I’ll sit back and watch and learn ( hopefully)

Yester Vue @realyestervue
04 October, 08:06
Harvest crop=poisoned adreno?

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
04 October, 07:59
I
AM
Ready!!!!

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
04 October, 07:57
MILITARY TIME Operates 6 6 6 6/24 Hour Day.

6:00 P.M Equals 1800 Hours or 6 Plus 6 Plus 6 (666)

The Double-Edge Sword of Truth will Pierce the Fear-Based Clouds of
Our UNKNOWING and REVEAL the True Power of the (Q)uantum I AM THAT I AM Light that is the Ultimate Source of the Personal and Planetary Consciousness of Humanity
It will DESTROY the FEAR-BASED EMOTIONAL AND MENTAL VEIL
that has DIVIDED US for MILLENIA and PREVENTED US from Accessing the UNIVERSAL LIGHT of the Wholly Spirit that is Holo-Fractally COILED WITHIN US, Awaiting the MOMENT IN TIME when it can BREAK THE CHAINS of the INVERTED MATRIX and Once Again become Fully PRESENT in the HEARTS AND MINDS of HUMANITY.
The MOMENT of DIVINE REUNION, THE SACRED MARRIAGE of HEAD & HEART/HEAVEN & EARTH--the Long- Awaited Moment when the Universal Spirit of Love and Justice, what the Book of Revelation refers to as the "RAPTURE" , will be POURED OUT UPON ALL MANKIND is Upon US.

ONE MOMENT IN TIME, by Dana Winn
Dana Winner - One Moment In Time - live [English Lyrics] HD | English - YouTube

Dana Winner - One Moment In Time - live [Lyrics] HD | English | Liefde Voor Muziek | VTMThe original singer : Whitney HoustonThe best Olympic Games song (198...

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
04 October, 08:27
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
THE GARDENER RETURNS TO THE GARDEN

LOVE ONE ANOTHER (As I have LOVED You)!

I AM the Source of the Wind from the NEW HEAVEN, that NOW Restructures the Human World. It is for THESE TIMES, for MY TIMES, that you have been Created & that you have come into the Earth, with your Talents, your Resources, your Credibility & your Human Influence.
Use your GIFTS Now to SERVE the Purposes of LOVE.
Experience in Return the Gift that I Give to All Who Love, a Share in My Own Consciousness.
Those who Understand these Times are those who are Offering the Greatest Healing & Blessing into them. Let your Earthly Agreements Echo the Spirit of My Sacred Human Song. Let your Heart Be Open to the LOVE that I Freely Share THROUGH You.
The TIME for the GREATER WORKS is At HAND."
-Ken Carey, THE VISION: A Personal Call to Create a New World

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Here I Am Lord w/ Lyrics (Chris Bray) - YouTube

Chris Bray's "Here I Am Lord" Worship Lyric VideoVideo by Pastor Madeline - https://fumcluling.orgFirst United Methodist Church - Luling, TX Awesome backgrou...

Ange Love @LoveM
04 October, 07:15
🙏🏻Holding the line✝️🕊❤️

✨Angels we have heard on high😇

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
04 October, 07:23
In response Ange Love to her Publication
We were just praying for a tiny girl who was sent in a helicopter to a children's hospital...we prayed for Angels and wings Ike eagles...and I got a picture of the helicopter...Came here and saw your post!!! HALLELUJAH

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
04 October, 06:11
Patriots Stand Ready...