judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
new Joe MπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌ
04:26 PM - Oct 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by JudyinAmerica in this post can reply
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
05 October, 10:05
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
then i will delete that account. i had it for a long time. thank you for the heads up. i appreciate you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
04 October, 07:11
Joe M only has a Gab account under that name for now (his wife confirmed that). Many were wondering, and last year he wrote this:

Joe M
StormIsUponUs
Jun 8, 2021Β·
"I don't have my own Telegram channel. Those are all fakes. I don't push commerce or products of any kind, ever. My cause is one thing only: celebration of true American greatness, and freedom from marxo-globalist tyrants who now operate their campaign of hostile corporate and political infiltration from their stronghold in the Chinese Communist Party."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
11 November, 05:26
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Fake General Flynn accounts too people are posting Propaganda like it’s the truth .

Julie Casey @Trump2023
11 November, 05:26
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Fake General Flynn accounts too people are posting Propaganda like it’s the truth .

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
04 October, 04:53
New Joe M?
Last post I see was from 7/18/21.
Where is he posting now?

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
04 October, 07:19
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
he's not. that telegram account is fake

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
04 October, 04:42
where is he posting this at?