Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
04 October, 03:24
No matter how squirrely things get....🙄...don't go nutz...😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla DuBois @Stitcher
Thats easier said then done. I post questions here and cant seem to get the answers i am looking for.
03:47 PM - Oct 04, 2022
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Stitcher in this post can reply
Desert Dog @Zippydog
04 October, 03:55
In response Marla DuBois to his Publication
yup

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 October, 04:07
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
hugs💞💜💞🦅

04 October, 03:51
In response Marla DuBois to his Publication
present at least one Question to me here and i will attempt to answer

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
04 October, 04:06
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
I have several. New financial system to start? Biden removed by 25th amendment and when? SC to overthrow 2020 election? EBS, why, later this month? 10 days? Finally Trump to return or military is in charge and for how long?
I realize its a movie and Trump and military have it all but this has gone on so long and this country needs Trump back very soon. Also read where SC states that all vaccines not safe for over 30 years and when will they be pulled especially Covid ones? I know its alot!