sercorimo ... @sercorimo
04 October, 12:24
🧐

Loretta Lynn, ever a ‘Coal Miner’s Daughter,’ dies at 90

https://www.msn.com/en-us/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
04 October, 12:51
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Since 2018, I have suffered from "DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY" syndrome (DLLL).

My eyes go to the obvious places...adonis belt, for example.

The one system that never lets me down? Facial structure differences between men and women.

There are SO MANY trannies in the gubnent, the movies, music industry, clothing and cosmetics...so many, in fact, I wonder if everyone knows everyone and it is one big huge secret they all share? I nailed [dolly] a few years ago...they usually have no children. I guess [their] careers were more important??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AmeriKat @AmeriKat
My question is WHY??? WHY are there so many? I agree with you that there are more than we even know, the hip to sholder ratior is also a dead giveaway. What's up with them all turning to men/women?
01:01 PM - Oct 04, 2022
In response Dottie French to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmeriKat in this post can reply
DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
04 October, 05:17
In response AmeriKat to her Publication
I also know why they go after the children. Lara Logan said it best when she said " the children are the closest thing on earth to God. they are innocence and purity, they destroy the children to destroy God and all that is good."

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
04 October, 05:15
In response AmeriKat to her Publication
for Baphomet. they worship a transgender God, to make a transgender God happy. it is a form of satanic sacrifice