STL Anon @STLAnon
05 February, 09:30
Keep up the great work patriots it's frustrating saddening emotionally draining and sometimes even make you have to get your own sanity check calibrated but we are succeeding with #TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
05 February, 09:34
In response STL Anon to his Publication
It's maddening isn't it?! Fellow STL anon here! :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
STL Anon @STLAnon
05 February, 09:47
In response Ohh Suzannah to her Publication
maddening is the most pleasant way i could thing of saying it 😖😁

Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
05 February, 09:49
Yeah I find myself just sayng "fuck" repeatedly throughout the day🤣

STL Anon @STLAnon
05 February, 09:59
In response Ohh Suzannah to her Publication
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 you just absolutely cracked me up 👍😂 so you been living in my head for a very long time 😂😂🙏💪❤️

Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
So glad to have brought you a bit of humor and joy!!😁😁
11:24 AM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Quzannah in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ohh Suzannah, click on at the bottom under it