Doq Holliday @doqholliday
As we’re approaching Halloween season, here’s something to ponder...

Are holiday traditions from God or from the devil?

Last time I checked I don’t remember Jesus celebrating how we celebrate.

We try to teach my kids the true meaning of Halloween and to point out the strange things associated with it. Demons, ghosts, monsters, death, candy, media and grocery store participation in all the propaganda.

If I’m being honest, it’s all pretty disgusting.

America has lost it’s way. People and their love for Halloween is total proof!

Now you have churches that will even allow Halloween related events and activities inside the walls of spaces it’s members call “The House of The Lord”.

Sad!
01:32 PM - Oct 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
05 October, 08:40
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
America is ruled by the Roman Empire, as are many pieces of the Earth. That's why we have the Holidays of their State Religion on our Calendar. The Universal Religion, ie. Catholicism, ie. Christianity, is not the religion of Jesus.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
05 October, 08:45
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
no religeon is of Jesus that much i know and have known since i was a child. I always question how I knew this as a young child. it baffles me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OG_ Khan _ Solve4X @OG_Khan_Solve4X
05 October, 08:39
or we could flip it on them, Patriots are the things that go bump in the night now

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
04 October, 09:37
Agree - feel the same about this.
All Saints Day was a Feast we celebrated - don't remember much about it tho except going to Mass.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
04 October, 08:33
Traditionally Australia has never celebrated Halloween.... however the last 8+ years our shops are stocking cheap Halloween decorations, Halloween themed lollies and cakes.... it is all a mass marketing money making 💩 here in Australia.

God’s Trump Card @GodsTrumpCard
03 October, 10:49
about 5 years ago we started putting up our Christmas up on Oct 31 right in the front window. found out we were the talk of the neighborhood, sometimes it opened a door to share.

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
03 October, 10:45
Amen! So true! :(

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
03 October, 10:09
I agree with you Doq. We stopped participating in Halloween several years ago. I dont like any event where I cant see someone’s whole face.. even dirty face masks. Dont get me started on 🤡.. ugg

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
03 October, 10:07
🙏😞

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
03 October, 09:36
I hate Halloween! Always have...
When I was living in Ibiza, it was the biggest collective party on the island, every venue had a party...I went to a few over the 17 years I lived there but felt uncomfortable once I arrived, the vibe was off & left early...in the end I avoided them completely. The next day the crazy all night party animals would be lookingeven more scary at the after party venues...everyone sharing those photos all over social media.
It’s become big in NZ in recent years with the children doing trick or treat & I put a do not disturb signs on my door. A neighbour decorates her house for it...it gives off weird vibes seeing the children walking up our street to her house.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
04 October, 08:35
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
I just made a comment about this, interesting you say it has become big in NZ the last few years as it is the same in Australia, out of no where people started decorating their houses and encouraging trick or treaters (with messages on fb kids were welcome etc). I found it so bizarre and noticed how quick the shops were to cash in and now they stock halloween stuff yearly (maybe it was a push from the big corps to make halloween a thing here so they could sell more junk).

The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
03 October, 07:48
🎯💥🔥🔥🔥

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
03 October, 07:15
Every year, we had 5 day October encampments with 15-20 other families raising our children together for 35 years.

I truly miss those opportunities now "daze".

The bales of straw were everywhere, tents and including on the wagons for night rides and pumpkin carving.

One time on the wagon ride, it was so cold, AND the men insisted on a "pit stop"...🍻

We laughed so hard watching the steam raise up above their heads... 😂😅😂🤣😅

That's How We Celebrate God's be Changing Seasons, Autumn.
💕🙏💕 With YUGE Nonstop Bonfire, Nonstop Music, And Nonstop Food!💕🙏💕🍻 Lots Of Dancing And Little Sleep For Me Always Watching The Children While Everyone Crashed. I Naturally Took On That Responsibility And Truly Enjoyed Every Moment. 💕

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
04 October, 08:37
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
That sounds incredible💚 I would love my family to be a part of such a community.

kolibri @kolibri
03 October, 07:11
Agree!! Have always hated it while feeling like a big meanie for not participating. So refreshing to find like minded peeps here ❤️

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
03 October, 07:06

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 October, 07:05
In my House of The Holy REDEEMER Jesus, we dont celebrate helloween.

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
03 October, 07:04
Thank you for this!!!! I've mentioned many times that Antoine Levine, the head of the satanic church has said that he is glad that Christians let their children celebrate s@t@n one day out of the year. I just get justifications from people...we will turn it into a Christian holiday. Well I don't recall any church history where Halloween was made a holiday. Do they celebrate it anywhere else in the world or is it an American holiday?

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
03 October, 07:00
In Advance,
Thank You For Allowing To Share.💕🙏💕

ElleK Right @lwrt11va
03 October, 06:56
Agree 100% I've always hated Halloween.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 October, 06:44
Nana loves things for the kids to do, fun things and dress up things are one of most children's favorite things to do, but I have never liked Halloween.
I guess because I have always known demons are real.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
03 October, 06:44
...one of my longest running battles is the holiday truths...must cease to commercialize/profit from it for it to die though.

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
03 October, 06:41
100%👹
SATAN’s FESTIVAL 🥺

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
03 October, 06:08
Sad indeed Doq.
But in the end...God wins!
/.

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
03 October, 05:56
i dont do halloween and the family was extremely upset when my daughters told their 7yo daughters(my grands) that santa, easter bunny, etc. was a lie. it all bothered me and my daughters to find out everything we have, the lies and then turn around and continue to lie to the children. a lie is a lie. if we are to change things for the better, then we have got to start being honest.

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
03 October, 06:02
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
they literally do spell casting and summonings on these days. people dont see the spiritual side of these things. our participation, energetically ties/bounds us to their spellwork.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
03 October, 06:03
We need more of this. Then have a bonfire and refreshments.
Riverview Hayride at Mahaffy Ranch in Coos Bay, Oregon
It's on the coast so maybe a shrimp, crab and lobster boil with bbq :)
Not far from Coos Bay is an oyster farm also.

I would make it a harvest party for the community. Share crops and make sure everyone has plenty for winter. Praise God for abundance and showing favor on them for God's Goodness.

Make apple pie great again :)

03 October, 06:53
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Also not far down HWY 101 is cranberry farmers. Ocean Spray is one of the farmers. At harvest time they intentionally destroy crop harvest to keep the price UP.

We need change and no more greed.
God didn't give us abundance to be greedy.

Look out Ocean Spray many small cranberry farmers doing quite well.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 October, 07:00
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
oh yes please! and maybe some Apple Pie Moonshine for the evening!

03 October, 05:56
Our little town will have enthusiasm I never see the rest of the year. One of the popular churches here has their very own halloween fest.
We tried going to that church but they made it clear our money was their only interest.

So I have church everyday and prayer is my breath. We tithe throughout the year as God directs us.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
03 October, 05:42
you got that right we given over to the dark side !

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
03 October, 05:20
Yup!! My birthday is the day before @5:55pm 🥲! Sucks I was born on such a evil weekend😔!

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
03 October, 07:09
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
🙂Don't see it as negative... perhaps you were born then to bring light to those around you and point out the darkness of Halloween. And if you think of the older historic calendar, who knows when your birthday actually rests on.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
03 October, 05:10
I agree with you. I had discussions with my children, very early on, about how wrong it is for anyone to go up to another person's home, and call out to be given treats, as a way of avoiding tricks being played on them. I mean really!!! How on earth can any right-minded person, think that that's okay; never mind all the other things you have mentioned?

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
03 October, 05:07
I have never dressed as a demon on Halloween, I love a good costume party, but I never liked the scary ones. I always wear something silly/good/creative. We can change it to "Hero"ween ,where we dress and the goodly ones taking down the demons.... Just thinking out loud as I am an artist.

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
03 October, 05:05
I have been explaining this to family members and others for three years now.
I'm looked at like I'm an idiot

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
03 October, 05:16
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Santa=Satan

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
03 October, 11:30
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
What in the world?🤪😅