Sea Shells @EyesWideOpen
05 February, 06:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cetan Ghostbear @CetanWakan
05 February, 10:36
In response Sea Shells to her Publication
SH====Steve Huffman
Sean Hannity is a Patriot
Drop #2121

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
Agree....but lately I've only watched a couple of minutes of his show because of things he has said. However, it could be optics. He is too good a friend of the President to turn his back on him. I only watch Tucker as he has been a beast and going after everyone!
11:00 AM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Cetan Ghostbear to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MOPatriot65 in this post can reply
Cetan Ghostbear @CetanWakan
05 February, 12:18
In response Sher Patriot to her Publication
Because Tucker was VIP at Comet Pingpong and was a friend of Hunter Biden...so yea becareful who you follow

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
05 February, 12:23
WHAT???!! OMGoodness...you have ruined my Friday!!! Take it back! Say it isn't so!!!!!!!!😭😭😭 Sigh...researching now.

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
08 February, 01:28
hunter has the goods on many high profile people,
he has been the enforcer for daddy godfather
and the Biden crime family.
he is NIMROD in the bible parallel timeline.
he was a mighty hunter, now he is being hunted.
Nimrod was killed by eseau Isacs first born and was stripped of the clothing that was originally given to adam by God .
the clothing represented the DOMINION mandate
AKA the right to rule.
yes Hunter is being hunted and the hunters caught
their prey.
the rest is just a movie,
enjoy.