Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
03 October, 10:28
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
under the weather day, quiet, long nap💛ty for the funny animals

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
03 October, 10:21
the color of their fur is wild, look at their faces 😁 especially the last look, the eyes blinked 💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
03 October, 04:25
Underdoge 93
Harvest 93
Jesus Dna 93
Hamberders 93

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
03 October, 03:29
Started at my new job Yay! Went ok still getting used to all the processes and everything expected from me. Forgot how tired you feel at the end of the day and how high heels can give you blisters if you haven't been used to wearing them for awhile lol. Day 1 done, have a blessed day everyone

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
03 October, 01:11
😂😃

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
03 October, 12:46
T/S anbd Video Length

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
03 October, 12:40

03 October, 12:25
Awe, so cute. Love their markings.

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
03 October, 12:01
😸

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 October, 12:00
Baby wookies! 🙌🏻❤️
How can you top that ☺️

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
03 October, 11:40

03 October, 12:25
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
😆lol

DonaldTrumpRealFans @DonaldTrumpRealFans
03 October, 11:32
UPDATE: HEY PHAM TRUMP SMART CARD BROKE ALL THE RECORDS, STILL GOT ANY DOUBTS 😎

A lot of you guys messaged me asking why you can't claim more than 50 Trump Smart Card. Well, like I said before, the amount is limited and soon the limit will be even lower.

Act fast! I already have around 100#TrumpSmartCard's and it's the best investment I ever made. I have family and I wanted to make sure they are taken care of for the rest of their lives. Trump helped me with that!

Don't miss this lifetime chance to became next Trump Smart Card Millionaire!

⚠️IMPORTANT: NO REGISTRATION, NO CERTIFICATION, NO VERIFICATION NEEDED.

💥Get at least 20 Trump Smart Cards💥

Hurry up! The#TrumpSmartCard will have their value rising starting November, don't miss your chance, order here from the official site:

🛒 https://cutt.ly/AV8YHK4
🛒 https://cutt.ly/AV8YHK4

Make sure they are in stock first because they have been in huge demand!!! Don't say I didn't told you!

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
03 October, 11:28
I wrote an arrangement in DMajor for 'gwahoddiad' on the violin.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
03 October, 11:11
Cute! They seem to appreciate the treats, whatever they are. I do love Star Wars, by the way. 😁

MvA_r @MvA_r
03 October, 11:05
In bed most of the day.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 October, 11:02
Well that would be a good day!
Definitely something I would not forget!
So stinking cute!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
03 October, 10:54
Love Ewokes! Star Wars vibes.
I had an easy/chilled day today,
time to get some sleep, it’s 3:50am, I’m 17 hours ahead here 😁
have an awesome day family 🥰
nice t/s in my timezone VK > 144
plus vibes 👇

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
03 October, 10:43
Gardening, dehydrating, canning and general stocking the pantry.

The Jedis Sister @TheJedisSister
03 October, 10:27
Good Morning.
This one protects its flock.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
03 October, 09:48
Star Wars???

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
03 October, 09:42

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
03 October, 09:38
I fed my cat and went out for a brisk walk

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
03 October, 09:27
8:44 > 88 > 16 < > 16:16 > 32 < > 23 ☠️

Cortney Mac @CortneyMac4
03 October, 09:23
I cant unsee the nipples tho 🤣

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
03 October, 09:21
Ewok = Ukraine

Pockets = Tax payer money

Jess 369 @Jess_369_
03 October, 09:21
what the floof kind of monkey is this

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
03 October, 09:12
😂 nipple queen grabby!!!

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
03 October, 08:59
That is so cute .

Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 October, 08:57
Another example of the beauty of God's creation. His wonders are all around us.

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
03 October, 08:56
Ewok is not entirely different than my dog. She takes on different looks with different fuzz levels. The list in my head needs to chill out before I tackle the first item today.💆‍♀️