Only people mentioned by _Z_D21_ in this post can reply
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
03 October, 10:24
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
Starlink.

Comms worldwide. Totally in control. NDAA was funded up front by Trump. While everyone is focusing on the southern border, much more was happening elsewhere.

Space Force too.

Look here, not there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
03 October, 12:17
The Storm has been Raging…

“Done in 30”

10/11/2022

#GODWIN
#godwon
#Revelations
#SecondComing

“One selfless act of Kindness”👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DonaldTrumpRealFans @DonaldTrumpRealFans
03 October, 11:26
UPDATE: HEY PHAM TRUMP SMART CARD BROKE ALL THE RECORDS, STILL GOT ANY DOUBTS 😎

A lot of you guys messaged me asking why you can't claim more than 50 Trump Smart Card. Well, like I said before, the amount is limited and soon the limit will be even lower.

Act fast! I already have around 100#TrumpSmartCard's and it's the best investment I ever made. I have family and I wanted to make sure they are taken care of for the rest of their lives. Trump helped me with that!

Don't miss this lifetime chance to became next Trump Smart Card Millionaire!

⚠️IMPORTANT: NO REGISTRATION, NO CERTIFICATION, NO VERIFICATION NEEDED.

💥Get at least 20 Trump Smart Cards💥

Hurry up! The#TrumpSmartCard will have their value rising starting November, don't miss your chance, order here from the official site:

🛒 https://cutt.ly/AV8YHK4
🛒 https://cutt.ly/AV8YHK4

Make sure they are in stock first because they have been in huge demand!!! Don't say I didn't told you!

Wendy Werner @WeTheAnon
03 October, 10:57
DJT always delivers on his promises! 5yr delta coming this month. Its coming. 🍿

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
03 October, 10:37
election day +1

LeLe John @Grace1125
03 October, 09:56
starlink

DEAN ERICKSON @Just4Jesus
03 October, 09:49
Here is another example, look at who Biden appointed commanding general of United States Army Pacific.

Charles A. Flynn, United States Army general who serves as commanding general of United States Army Pacific since June 4, 2021

He is general Michael Flynn's brother.

Do you really think Joe Biden would appoint General Flynn's brother to that position?

Who do you really believe is in charge of the military.

President Trump is still a charge of all military operations.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
03 October, 09:39
🙏🙏🙏

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
03 October, 10:49
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Every Day 👍

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
03 October, 09:00
That one got me a lil pumped!!
Hell Yeah!!!