reggie holiday @ReggieHoliday
02 October, 12:50
Hello everyone.
This is my first time posting on AU. I have to admit, I have been a scared, silent follower since this all started. You all have been my hope and support every morning. You’ve kept me sane through the chaos and I don’t know if I would be in such a good spot mentally if I hadn’t found AU – my husband and I are eternally grateful for each and every one of you.
I am now reaching out asking for help. I am trying to find the person who posted a picture about fenbendazole and how it helps treat cancer. A very special friend recently got diagnosed with colon cancer and had portion of his bowel removed. Now, the docs are adamant he does chemo but he doesn’t want to. If anyone knows of the post I’m referencing, I would really appreciate finding out who the OP was. Thank you all – for bringing so much enlightenment, faith and hope to my life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reggie holiday @ReggieHoliday
I am in awe and wiping tears as I read everyone's responses - there is so much information! Thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart, to everyone who took the time to send me back a message, I have my work cut out for me now to forward everything on to my friend! God Bless each and every one of you! My heart is full! Thank you, so so much! 🙏🙏🙏
05:18 PM - Oct 02, 2022
In response reggie holiday to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ReggieHoliday in this post can reply
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
02 October, 09:26
In response reggie holiday to her Publication
i first of all...Prayers for you for proper information and total healing for all involved...Please know...AU is a site of immense love, and astounding compassion. Those here are truely caring. You are loved.💞🦅💜💞🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396